- We sell MORE Homes than 99% of the OTHER Guys (We're Top 1% of Calgary Realtors)
- We Sell homes 30% faster than the industry average
- We Sell Homes for 2% more than the industry average
- Our last client survey had 96% of their past clients saying they would come back and use our services again
- We Donate a Portion of our Income every year to great causes like JDRF
What Did the Home Down The Street Sell For?
We're always here to keep you up to date on what is happening in your neighbourhood. Simply tell us what area you would like a report on, and we'll send you the most recent sales straight to your inbox!
Data supplied by CREB®’s MLS® System. CREB® is the owner of the copyright in its MLS® System. The Listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by CREB®.
The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos are owned by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Used under license.
The trademarks REALTOR®, REALTORS®, and the REALTOR® logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Used under license.